Monday, September 1, 2008

My Blogging Attempts...

Oh yeah, as it appears, this is another of my attempt at blogging...n as always, I wish this would be the most successful of all of my previous attempts :)

All of us have heard of something called as procrastination and we all keep the excuses always ready for our prostinated acts, the reasons why we were not able to do what we terribly wanted to do at some point of time in our lives...well, blogging has been something similar to that for me...n it remains something which I terribly want to do even today...the end result is "Akash Speaks", my new kid (read as blog) on the block...

My tryst to become an avid blogger began way back in 2006 when I had posted my first blog http://akashthematrix.blogspot.com a blog which is still close to my heart n yes, like the first crush, the first exam, the first salary, the first love etc. it would always occupy a very special place in my heart. This blog even helped me to begin this new stint at blogging...being the first blog of this series...definitely this would help me to establish some credibility, would help me to connect to my target audience...as the newly learnt management jargon tells...

While the first attempt at blogging was to display my emotions on one of the most cherished moments of my life...the second attempt was to earn some money ;)...Here how I restarted blogging 3 months back...

This came exactly 2 years after posting my first set of blogs. Done with my MBA, I had a 3 month and 12 days period at my disposal without work and anything on the cards...courtsey my new employer as they wanted me to join on July 1 while my convocation (or the last day in the B-School) was March 18, 2008. Hence, came my new found interest in blogging...the end result: two unsuccessful attempts http://worldofmarketing2008.blogspot.com and http://newsisbreaking.blogspot.com.

Like any of my new attempts, both of them kicked of well, but when the objective of the attempt was achieved somewhere else, why to invest on this refound interest...yes u've got it right, I had found other interesting ways to keep myself involved and earn money at the same time...don't think too much ppl, I joined a company as an IT consultant for 3 months and turn-around that organization and made enough money so that I could buy my laptop...8-)...will talk abt this stint at some other time...

Coming back to my blogging attempts, this is supposed to be the third one and hopefully the most promising one, where I have got into an agreement with myself where I should be able squeeze out time to write atleast something following the "one-blog-per-week" principle...

Wish that this time my resolve stays with me...leaving just the environmental factors, wish no one else would stop me from posting blogs this time and my quest of becoming an avid blogger which I have used in plenty of my interviews (with full regards to all the HRs), gets fair amount of success :)

Also, this interest would become prominent if I see my friends, the youngistanis as well as the oldistanis worldwide visting this small space of mine...coz this time the attempt is made only and only to fulfill my desire of creating a name in the world of blogging...so wish u all happy reading...n happy blogging... :)

Let us all now wait for my next blog ;)

No comments: