Friday, September 5, 2008

The Great Delhi Times Tamasha...

Don’t you think that this blogging fever is hitting me badly these days…FINALLY? See, this is my third blog of the week, and this marks a reply to all my worthy critics who had asked me to remember my ‘one-blog-per-week’ principle. Thanks for the motivation guys…coz my blog’s on a roll…;)…courtesy U…

I reely don’t know why this blog that I am writing is again based on movies…I definitely didn’t intend to dedicate my blog to Hollywood, but please, consider this as just another coincidence…In fact, this came up just after I had a look at the Delhi Times ;) in the ‘office premises’ yesterday…

Now, why only office premises is a different story altogether, actually, I am living in a 4BHK with 5 of my flat-mate-frens in Noida; 2 of them r from Chennai. Just like any other chennaiite, both of them r hardcore ‘The Hindu’ (newspaper) freaks, while the rest of us find Hindu just like another textbook. And boy-o-boy, I have read enough of textbooks in the past 24 years of my life…not any more…:) Now, U all must be wondering why we don’t go for ‘The TOI’ also at home, it’s not so easy folks, coz for that someone will have to get up at 6:00 AM to convey this message to the newspaper hawker, n u all should know that 6:00 AM is nothing more than a midnight in this part of the world…hence, I don’t get the daily dose of my Delhi Times at home…mai bechara office me hi nazar maar leta hoon…;).
Coming back to the point that I was making, the front page of Delhi Times dated September 4, 2008 says it all with some pictures of this 40+ mahn, who’s been taking our country by storm from more than 10 odd years. While he had dawned his 6-pack abs in the last movie, I was amazed to see his all new look. Hence, introducing his new-look for the upcoming Yashraj movie “Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi”…

While half of Bollywood is looking for ways to demean this superstar, he is featuring a very simple… calm and refreshingly realistic look…talking a lot from his actions which are saying out loud, ‘Beware, here I come again…’

To add to your filmy gyaan, SRK will be featuring another look too in the same movie, a young-hippie look with trendy-in-spiky-hairdo as they say, hence, we’ll get to see another twin-bug bitten role from him like his previous flicks OSO, Duplicate and Don. So, keep watching this space for more action ;)…

PS: For my flat-mate-frens...guys these are the important happenings in the country that we are missing becoz of Hindu...what say?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I didnt like Shahrukh's new look..he is lookibng so much like uncleji :((

akashthematrix said...

@Guppi: Arey yaar...ths one has intensity...also, the other SRK look of the movie is yet to unfold...

I'm sure tht spiky luk wud b somethin tht might bring a smile on ur face...so wait n watch...