Sunday, August 2, 2009

HFD...the effortless way... :)

I believe one thing which has to be completely EFFORTLESS in this world has to friendship...and hence, lemme b a lill effortless today and share the best SMS I received on this friendship day to raise a toast to all o you wonderful friends of mine...here we go thn...

"Friends are like crayons...they color ur life! I may not b ur favorite color but hope u need me somewhr 2 complete ur picture."

Happy friendship day!!!



PS: M I not right when I say tht friendship has to effortless...try sharing ur insight :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

very true sirjii.......here is a little effort of mine to express this effortless relationship more effortlessly.
"kuch log ise rishta kehte hain par mere liye ek falsafa hai dosti , pass ya door hone ka fark padta hai rishton pe par is kashmnakash se nikla ek kehkaha hai dosti,mana dost raah dikhate hain par mere liye ek nazariya hai dosti, pehlu chahe koi bhi ho par apne wazood se milne ka ek zariya hai dosti.... happy friendship day to you sirjii....

santasizing...Fantasizing said...

wish u the same buddy:)
this indeed was a lovely thought

akashthematrix said...

@Punnu:

Mahn is this is created by u...then I shud say this one's quite an effort and it is really commendable...

I think u shud follow the path which Prasoon Joshi had taken...start writing songs...

N yeah thanks 4 the nice words...:)

akashthematrix said...

@Santa:

Thanks girl for makin my non-effort luk like an effort :)